MAP TO GYM
SCHOOL AGE CLASSES
Back to Home Page
"ATTACK CAMP" 2014 (July 16th
Click here for registration form.
- Wednesday -
Saturday: (9:00 AM - 4:00 PM)
- 2014 Early Registration fee
$339.00 ($50.00 non refundable deposit + $289.00 balance)
training camp like atmosphere (you are part of the team)
- Have fun while
still actually learning gymnastics!
- Work along
side SGA's National & International gymnast
- SGA IS A USA
NATIONAL & OLYMPIC TEAM TRAINING CENTER
Looking for the latest
gymnastics information & techniques?
has represented the USA as a National Team, World & Olympic Coach. Traveling in the United States,
Canada, Ireland, England, Germany, China, Japan, Australia, Mexico, Trinidad, South Africa & Italy over
the past 10
years, working along side National Coordinator Martha Karolyi.
There is no better local source for up to date World gymnastics information & technique.
Train under Coach Sharp & his staff:
- Coach Sharp awarded USA Gymnastics "MASTER OF SPORT"
- FIG International BREVET coach (one of only 12 in the USA)
- Region V & USA "COACH OF THE YEAR"
- USA Olympic Committee "COACH OF THE YEAR"
- USA National Team Coach & National Coaching Staff
- USA Gymnastics Global Ambassador
- Region V & USA National Congress Presentor
Since 1994 Marvin Sharp and his staff have
hosted numerous successful training camps and clinics in the
Indianapolis area. (Summer Camps, Thanksgiving Clinics, IN State
Clinics, Regional Clinics, Holiday
Camps, Region 5 Judges Symposium, High School Coaches Clinics...)
SGA will be hosting annual "Summer Camps" and "Pre
Season" training camps.
for more information on camps.
- SGA CAMPS...
- Work with our National level staff & Guest
- Marvin Sharp is an FIG Certified, USA National, World, & Olympic Team Coach
- 2010 USA Gymnastics "Artistic Coach of the Year"
- 2008, 2009, & 2010 Region 5 "Elite Coach of the Year"
- 2009 US Olympic Committee "USA Gymnastics Coach of the Year"
- Work along side our National & International Level
here to see some of the SGA athletes in action.
- Video delay systems... (see and
understand what you are working)
- BRAND NEW! AIR CONDITIONED State of the Art facility
- 20' x 20' SUPER VAULT PIT (VA table, VA trainer tumble tramp, Rod floor, Uphill VA)
- 76' long BAR PIT! (Loose foam, Resi Pit, Channel Bar...)
- 16' X 16' SUPER FLOOR / BEAM PIT (Loose foam, Resi, Pit, Beam Dismounts...)
- Separate Dance Room & Athletic Training Room (Sponsored by St. Vincent Sports Performance)
- Two 40
ft. tumbling trampolines, dismount into foam pit & 8' x 16' resi. Fun
way to learn!
ft. tumbling trampoline / bar trainer. Great for pirouettes,
- Inground Aussie bed trampoline into loose foam pit.
- See our facility
page for more equipment info.
& FOOD WITHIN A MILE OR TWO...
- Fairfield Inn (317) 228-9300
- MainStay Suites (317) 334-7829
- Suburban Lodge (317) 871-0810
- Holiday Inn Express
- FOOD WITH IN A MILE OF THE GYM...
- Ted's Montana Grill
- Macaroni Grill
- Longhorn Steakhouse
- Fast Food: Taco Bell, Wendy's,
This is your chance to learn new skills, meet some new
friends. Use our loose foam and resi pits to try that new skill
or master skills you have been working. Work with our National
level staff and guest coaches and clinicians.
USA World & Olympic Coach
Region V & USA Coach of the Year
Be sure and join us at our Holiday Camp in
Copyright © Team Gold Inc.